Johnson County Siding & Window Co., Inc.
1501 E Sleepy Hollow Dr, Olathe, KS, 66062
1.Brandt's Fuel Savers
1721 Olive St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesPatio Covers & EnclosuresHome Repair & Maintenance
* Siding * Doors * Awnings * Insulation * Vinyl & Wood Replacement & New Construction Windows * Custom Built
1202 Faraon St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationMetal WindowsSunrooms & SolariumsPatio Covers & Enclosures
In the energy crisis of the 1970's Neale and Rick Dillon began Dillon Insulation. In 1986, Pat Dillon became the owner. The business is now a home improvement company specializing in exterior & interi
3.Glass Doctor of St. Joseph
3902 Frederick Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindshield RepairTable TopsStorm Windows & Doors
$25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more on in-home glass service+2more
Glass Doctor is one of the nation's largest full-service glass repair and replacement companies. With more than 275 qualified franchise shops, Glass Doctor is ready to fix your panes. Our professionalMore Nearby Locations »
4.Sears Home Improvements - Windows- Repair, Replacement & Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & Maintenance
Sears Home Improvements is your trusted, long term partner. We’ve been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears Specialist f
5.Pella Windows and DoorsServing the Saint Joseph, MO area
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceVinyl Windows & DoorsWindows
We have been dealing with pella for two years on a window door replacement. The worst service ever experienced by any other company over 40 years at this home. They train there people to be rude and i
6.Champion Windows & Home Exteriors
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationRoofing ContractorsScreen EnclosuresSiding Contractors
Many companies claim that they are factory direct, but Champion actually has its own factories! We handle your home improvement investment from design to warranty, and everything in between. Champion'
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationInsulation ContractorsInsulation MaterialsVinyl Windows & Doors
Since 1998, USI has built an alliance of building professionals 1,900 strong, united by the resources and reach of one nationwide company. Our solutions are the backbone of residential and commercial
1202 Faraon St, Saint Joseph, MO, 64501
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.