1.The Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center
3107 Frederick Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
Complete Surgical & Non-Surgical Care, Leaders in Minimally Invasive Surgery, Sports Medicine & Arthroscopy, Outpatient Joint Replacement Surgery, Orthopedic & Trauma Surgery 19 Years Of Service To St
2.Buckles Family Health Care
220 S Woodbine Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
3.Gossett Donald L DDS
3109 Frederick Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Donald Gossett, D.D.S., practice a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from general anesthesia, IV sedation,corrective jaw surgery to wisd
4.Advanced Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center
1419 Village Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsBeauty SalonsHair RemovalClinics
Dr stone is very professional and I like the staff I highly recommend this office for all skin care and dermatology
5.Evans Pediatric Clinic PC
3912 Sherman Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
Board Certified Pediatrician - Douglas E. Evans, D.O. Nurse Practitioner - Dianne Castle, P.N.P.
6.Dr. Erin T Gilliland, MD
3201 Ashland Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometristsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Sandberg Chris B MD
1515 Saint Joseph Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.