R/S Electric Corp
302 Messanie St, Saint Joseph, MO, 64501
1.T. Lane Electric, Inc.
6321 Morris St
ElectriciansAltering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding Contractors
2.R/S Electric Corp
302 Messanie St
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Motors-Manufacturers & Distributors
Expertise in healthcare applications, on the assembly line for manufacturing, printing Industry, water & wastewater treatment, heavy industry, design/build, alternate energy and utility projects. Serv
3.Woods & Bruce Electric Co, LLC
2 Summerhill Dr
ElectriciansAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHome ImprovementsElectric Companies
Woods & Bruce has been in business for 12 years with over 22 years experience. We are licensed and insured and available for your next project.
4.Action Electric Inc
923 S 9th St
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersRefrigerating Equipment-Commercial & Industrial-Servicing
Told the work I needed done was fine & the hourly rate, "Our secretary will call and schedule something with you." No call ever came, no follow up ever occurred, no work was completed. Total waste of
Electric CompaniesUtility Companies
I was billed for different rates than what is advertised on their website under rate information. They've set up my billing to cross-over so they can charge high summer rates for winter usage. Custome
6.Mark One Electric Co IncServing the Saint Joseph, MO area
ElectriciansComputer Cable & Wire InstallationFiber Optics-Components, Equipment & SystemsComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair
Commercial - Industrial - Data/Commercial - Design/Build - Utility - Prime Communications - Banks - Restaurants - Laboratories - Retail Casinos - Power Plant Wiring - Commercial - Office Buildings - I
7.K B Complete Plumbing Heating & CoolingServing the Saint Joseph, MO area
Electric CompaniesPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBoilers Equipment, Parts & Supplies
KB Complete runs a tight ship. I've had them repair my AC, Heating and water heater. Every time they've been in my home, they have been courteous, clean, friendly and completely professional. I give e
Call A Pro
Serving the Saint Joseph area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.