1.The Center, a Samaritan Center
902 Edmond St
Counseling ServicesClinicsMedical CentersCounselors-Licensed Professional
PHD, psychologist, Dr. Kay Partamian was terriffic. She really helped me evaluate the situation and see my choices clearly. I am thinking clearly now. She does not include religeon in her therapy.
1412 N 3rd St
Child CareMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling ServicesSchools
* Helping Families with Aging Parents* Assisting Seniors to Live Independently * A Trusted Service Provider for Over 100 Years
3.Meadows Counseling Svc Inc
3715 Beck Rd Ste C305B
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychologistsSocial Service Organizations
Great care, compassion and follow-through. On time with the appointments, considerate of my time, ease in scheduling and comfortable environment.
4.Comprehensive Counseling Sltns
3432 Ashland Ave
5.Scott, Carole- The Center
902 Edmond St
Counseling ServicesSocial Workers
An out-patient mental health clinic that provides psychiatric medication management, psychological and counseling services.
6.Heartland Counseling Services
137 N Belt Hwy
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsPsychologistsChild & Adolescent Guidance Counselors
Every day, you're faced with issues that add stress to your life ... deadlines at work, raising your kids, managing your money, getting along with people. For the most part, you handle these things ju
1212 Faraon St
2016 Mercedes-Benz S Sale
Mercedes-Benz-S.MotorClearance.com New Mercedes-Benz S On Sale NowCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.