Saint Joseph, MI, 49085
1.City Plumbing & Heating Co
407 State St
PlumbersWater Heater RepairBoiler DealersAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
$20.00 OFF Service Call
Thank you Scott. I live in Washington State and my mom is in Benton Harbor. She needed repairs to her furnace and contacted your business for help. She shared with me, how satisfied she was with th
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningHeating Equipment & SystemsConstruction Consultants
QUALIFIED / HONEST / AFFORDABLE - LICENSED MASTER PLUMBER - OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE - SENIOR DISCOUNTS - FREE ESTIMATES - EMERGENCY SERVICE AVAILABLE
3.B E R Refrigeration Cooling Heating & Plumbing
205 Palladium Dr
PlumbersBoiler Repair & CleaningAir Conditioning Service & RepairRefrigeration Equipment-Commercial & Industrial More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
5.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
6.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
7.Advantage Plumbing Inc
2400 N 5th St
PlumbersWater HeatersWater Heater RepairWater Softening & Conditioning Equipment & Service
We are a complete plumbing service company. Serving Southwestern Michigan and Northern Indiana, Niles, Buchanan, New Buffalo, Galien, Eau Claire, Benton Harbor, St. Joseph, Vandalia, Union, Cassopolis
Serving the Saint Joseph area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?