Anderson Bradshaw Tax Consultants
Serving the Saint Johns area.
1.Anderson, John O DDS
4911 W St Joe Hwy Ste 2
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.Anderson, Erika L, JD
120 E Walker St
3.David R Anderson MD
4660 S Hagadorn Rd Ste 600
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Dr. David R Anderson, MD
3960 Patient Care Dr Ste 109
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
216 E Comstock St
6.McGinty, Hitch, Housefield, Person, Yeadon & Anderson, P.C.
601 Abbot Rd
Litigation & Tort AttorneysWills, Trusts & Estate Planning AttorneysGeneral Practice AttorneysLabor & Employment Law Attorneys
McGinty, Hitch, Person, Yeadon & Anderson is a full-service law firm that has a great deal of experience handling a wide variety of issues and legal matters, and we represent a wide range of clients,
7.Mark A Anderson
601 Abbot Rd
Litigation & Tort AttorneysGeneral Practice AttorneysLabor & Employment Law AttorneysImmigration Law Attorneys
McGinty, Hitch, Housefield, Person, Yeadon & Anderson is a full-service law firm that offers estate planning, corporate governance, debt collection, dispute resolution and contract negotiation service
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.