A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
1.Hearthstone Nursing Center
402 N Santa Fe St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
2.Leisure Homestead Association
402 N Santa Fe St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesResidential Care FacilitiesRetirement Apartments & Hotels
607 E 1st Ave
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRest HomesRetirement Communities
4.A Place For Mom
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesNursing & Convalescent Homes
For over 15 years, A Place for Mom has provided unparalleled support in helping over 550,000 families find the best possible senior care options for their loved one, free of charge. Connecting those i
5.Great Lakes Caring Home Health & Hospice
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHospices More InfoPREFERRED
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement CommunitiesAlzheimer's Care & Services
I first found assistedliving.com when I was looking for a new senior home for my grandma. My advisor contacted me right away and he was very patient and helpful. He gave me a list of communities in
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityPhysical TherapistsOccupational Therapists
Our skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminate hospital stays, laying
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.