PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Saint James area.
1.Island Sports Physical Therapy
176 Smithtown Blvd
Physical TherapistsClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysical Therapy Clinics
Offering physical therapy and physical therapists services. Our work is challenging and we prefer it that way. Combining competence compassion and good old-fashioned hard work, we do our most to help
143 Centereach Mall
OpticiansOptometry Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & SuppliesClinics
Centereach Vision World and Dr. Robert Gertler have been serving the central Suffolk County area since 1979. Our goal is to supply quality eyecare at an affordable price. The comprehensive optometric
3.Optimal Performance Physical Therapy, P
648 Middle Country Rd
4.Hands On Physical Therapy
3075 Veterans Memorial Hwy Ste 101
Physical TherapistsClinicsPhysical Therapy Clinics
Offering physical therapy and physical therapists services. We offer Physical Therapy, Post Surgical Rehab, Auto/Car Accident Rehab, Workers Comp Rehab, Spinal Decompression Therapy, Sports Injury Reh
5.Connetquot Chiropractic, P.C.
2805 Veterans Memorial Hwy Ste 8
Back Care Products & ServicesClinicsPhysical TherapistsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Free Chiropractic Consultation!
6.Complete Med Fam Care
735 Middle Country Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Stony Brook Sleep Disorders Center
240 E Main St Ste A
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
Long story about my struggle to be diagnosed, I was desperate to get help. Then I went to this sleep Center. Seen by Dr. Ricardelli. What a miracle !!! He was truely interested in me and helping me. H
Serving the Saint James area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.