1.Turningleaf Wellness Center
1240 E 100 S Ste 121
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychologists
Our experience with these people was poor. First, they were very uncooperative to our needs. Second, they were more interested in making money than they were offering us services that would create wel
Apply For A Personal Loan
100Lenders.com Multiple Lenders Within NetworkApply Now
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.