425 E Tabernacle St
DentistsDental HygienistsPediatric DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I have had a sinus lift, bone graft and implant placed by Dr Henderson. It was great. No problems and minimal pain. Dr Henderson makes difficult surgeries seem effortless.
2.Childrens Dental - Pediatric Dentist
2746 E 850 N
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
We take pride in offering the best service possible for your kids. We have the education and experience to make the appointment enjoyable for both kids and parents. Dr. Scholzen has received an additi
3.Randy T Simonsen P C
10 Diagonal St Ste 203
Dr. Randy Simonsen is the best orthodontist in St George, Utah and Hurricane, Utah. He offers free consultations and really knows what he's doing.
4.Oral & Facial Surgery Institute.
393 E Riverside Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Welcome to Oral & Facial Surgery Institute! Located in St George, Utah, Oral & Facial Surgery Institute specializes in diagnosing and treating: • Teeth injuries, • Mouth diseases, • Cysts and tumors,
5.Red Cliffs Dental
321 N Mall Dr # D-101
Pediatric DentistryDentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Painless treatment is done at Red Cliffs Dentals with trained staffs. I would recommend my mates to come and have the best treatment.
330 E Tabernacle St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsEndodontists
7.Dr. Phillip C Hall, DDS, LC
382 S Bluff St
DentistsDental ClinicsPeriodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future