Serving the Saint George area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Curb It Landscape Borders
1540 W 1230 N
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & Consultants
Saint George Landscaping
yp.WhoWhere.com Landscaping - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
I’m very proud to be a customer of Greenscape they are very knowledgeable and professional, not to mention I have the best lawn on the block.Thank you
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.