1.Symbii Home Health
20 N Main St Ste 314
Medical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsSpeech-Language PathologistsOccupational Therapists
Call For free resource information and qualifications for free medicare coverage.
2.St George Craniofacial Treatment Center
382 S Bluff St Ste 250
3.Live Life Health Center
676 S Bluff St Ste 100
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Physicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
4.Ihc Health Svc Inc
544 S 400 E
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.K R Retail
188 N Bluff St
6.Bestlife Health Center
1085 S Bluff St
7.Live Life Health Center
640 E 700 S Ste 203
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.