Axis Mental Health
Serving the Saint Francis area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
1.Fairview St Francis Clinic
23671 Saint Francis Blvd NW
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Gentle Care Chiropractic
23624 Saint Francis Blvd NW
ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
3.Johnson Family Chiropractic
23624 Saint Francis Blvd NW Ste 1
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Team Health Care Clinic PC
Medical ClinicsClinicsHome Health ServicesSocial Service Organizations
14165 James Rd
ClinicsCosmetic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologySkin Care
Welcome to Forefront Dermatology. Local offices at 14165 James Rd., Rogers, MN 55374 612-225-5839 and 1875 Woodwinds Dr., Ste 240 Woodbury, MN 55121 612-225-5839. Susan Rudolph, MD, Britney Busse, PA-
6.Bohnen Chiropractic Center
303 Credit Union Dr
ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical Clinics
601 Jacob Ln
Riverway Clinics, in Anoka, MN, invites you to expect the best from our health care services. Our clinic is one of five Riverway locations in the Minneapolis area offering everything from exceptional
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Saint Francis area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.