2860 W Division St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Friesz Family Dentistry
2506 1st St S
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental Clinics
Jason L. Friesz, D.D.S. provides general family and cosmetic dental care to patients in St. Cloud, MN and surrounding communities. We provide gentle treatment for children and adults at competitive fe
3.River City Dental
1201 Maine Prairie Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
We are a full service dental clinic located in St Cloud, Minnesota. We provide you with a wide range of procedures including some very exciting new procedures. Drs. McBroom and Imdieke pursue the most
4.Centrasota Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons PA
3950 Veterans Dr Ste 100
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryPeriodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
My check in/check out experience is excellent. They get me in and out efficiently. I'd highly recommend their care.
5.Nierengarten Dennis DDS
1511 Northway Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Dennis Nierengarten is a family dental center located in Saint Cloud, MN, where his dental team is committed to excellence. Dr. Nierengarten provides regular exams, cleanings and X-rays to patient
6.Dr. Jason Friesz
2506 1st St S
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersPediatric Dentistry
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.