A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
1.Memory Care Clinic
25 6th Ave N
2.Dr. Viviane Carson's Natural Healing CenterServing the Saint Cloud, MN area
Pain ManagementPsychologistsCounseling ServicesHypnotherapy
50% Off Your First Appointment AND choose one of the following
I had Trigeminal Neuralgia for over 10 years. I was on heavy pain medications. I had at least 4 major surgeries trying to end the pain, including Gamma Knife surgery and the Vascular decompression sur
Saint Cloud Clinics
YellerPages.com Discounts on ClinicsTalk to us right now.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.