Serving the Saint Cloud area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
1.Traditional Floors & Design Center
1800 Highway 23 E
Carpet & Rug DealersFloor MaterialsFlooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & Dealers
The designs were great. They sent the boyfriend of an employee to install our tile. The lines were crooked in the doorway transitions and there was uneven and cracked tile pieces. We asked how to fix
2.Steam Brothers St Cloud
533 Julep Rd
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug CleanersFloor Materials
At Steam Brothers of St. Cloud, we believe strongly in the importance of integrity, respect, and compassion. We strive to exceed client expectations, communicating consistently throughout the process.
533 Julep Rd
General ContractorsFire & Water Damage RestorationAltering & Remodeling ContractorsDuct Cleaning
S.B. Restoration Services, Inc. is a builder and general contractor offering services throughout the Saint Cloud area. We opened in 1995 with a focus on water damage restoration and have continued to
4.Clean Carpets & More
111 15th Ave N
Upholstery CleanersCarpet & Rug RepairFurniture Cleaning & Fabric ProtectionCarpet & Rug Cleaners
Clean Carpets & More® is a professional carpet and upholstery cleaning business that provides service that has nothing but your complete satisfaction in mind.
4958 County Road 8 SE
Carpet & Rug CleanersJanitorial ServiceWater Damage RestorationUpholstery Cleaners
6.Graham Painting & Carpet Cleaning Inc
Po Box 742
Carpet & Rug CleanersCleaning ContractorsCarpet & Rug Repair
414 30th Ave N
Carpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug RepairUpholstery Cleaners
The best carpet cleaning I have ever had.
Local Carpet & Flooring
www.Services-Connect.com Huge Selection from Quality BrandsCourteous In-Home Consultation!
Please try reloading the page.
- Vacuuming frequently, especially in high-traffic areas like stairwells and hallways.
- Cleaning stains as quickly as possible – the longer a stain rests, the more permanent the damage becomes.
- Cleaning stains efficiently – do not scrub the stain but blot it, and use mostly water-based products to remove any residual staining.
- Placing mats in places like doorways to prevent dirt and moisture from entering the carpet.
- Get a professional, machined deep clean every 12-18 months.