24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today! More Info
2860 W Division St
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Granite City Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
4140 Thielman Ln Ste 208
At Granite City Family and Cosmetic Dentistry you know Dr. Kari L. Peterson will give you the quality you expect with the gentle treatment you desire. We offer competitive fees, we accept most insuran
3.Centrasota Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons PA
3950 Veterans Dr Ste 100
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryPeriodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
My check in/check out experience is excellent. They get me in and out efficiently. I'd highly recommend their care.
4.Robert Warren Koubsley, DDS
3400 1st St N Ste 102
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr Koubskeys office is amazing. I see Katy Chandler as my dental hygienist. I would never go to anyone else again, she's so gentle with my teeth and gums that I don't cringe while she is working on m
5.Today's Dental St Cloud
4128 2nd St S
I don't like going to dentist but I went in and they made it a good experience for me will go back.
6.Centrasota Dental - Robert W. Congdon D.M.D & Scott E. Stamp D.D.S
3950 Veterans Dr Ste 101
Dr. Robert W. Congdon, D.M.D and Dr. Scott E. Stamp, D.D.S offer full-service dentistry with an emphasis on prosthodontics to patients in and around Saint Cloud, MN. Our office is conveniently located
7.St Cloud Family Dentistry
1011 2nd St N Ste 102
Saint Cloud Family Dentistry provides full dental care to families in the St. Cloud area. Dr. Anne Nguyen provides high quality dental care to you in a caring manner. We believe everyone in your famil
ADT® Official Sales
www.adt.com Get ADT with a 6 Month GuaranteeCall Now For a Free Quote
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future