107 Plaza Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Doctors Urgent Care
51342 National Rd E Ste A
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsMedical Clinics
I have had many trips to E-Rooms and Dr.s in this Ohio Valley due to chronic back problems and this is THE only place that has ever shown they care and managed my pain excellently. They were also the
51339 National Rd E
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Tender Loving Care Health Care
52171 National Rd E Ste 2
Medical ClinicsMedical Information & ResearchClinics
5.Zandex Health Care Corp
100 Reservoir Rd
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Maxim Healthcare Svc
68391 Stewart Dr
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Health Care Center Crestview
68637 Bannock Rd
Medical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHomes-Institutional & AgedPersonal Care Homes
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.