Bailey Dental Group
67640 S Main St, Richmond, MI, 48062
1.Bright Pointe Advanced Cosmetic And Family Dentistry
650 Huron Blvd
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
This Dentist is very thorough and professional. I would recommend her to anyone!
2.K Donald Jackson DDS
1980 Fred W Moore Hwy
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersSchoolsCosmetic Dentistry
I am affraid of the Dentist, however Dr. Jackson and his crew made me feel so at home and relaxed that I will never go anywhere else for any of my Dental needs. Thanks for making this the most pleasur
3.Thompson & Schroyer DDS, PC
201 N Riverside Ave
Roger W. Thompson DDS. P.C. Gary D. Schroyer DDS. P.C. * Specializing in Aesthetics * Preventative Medicine * Veneers * Root Canals * Orthodontics * Pediatric Dentistry * Most Insurances Accepted * Se
4.Fraschetti, Martin J, DDS
5.Reisig Robert O DSS PC
1820 Sinclair St Ste B
6.George L Friederichs DDS
315 Adams St
DentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4146 Neuman Rd
Mianecki & Carlino DDS PC
51190 D W Seaton Dr, New Baltimore, MI, 48047
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future