456 N New Ballas Rd, Saint Louis, MO, 63141
1.Ssm St Charles Clinic Medical Group
400 1st Capitol Dr Ste 201
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
2.Ssm St Charles Clinic Medical Group
3785 New Town Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
3.Ssm Saint Charles Clinic
6994 Saint Peters Howell Rd
4.Ssm St Charles Clinic Medical Group
300 Medical Plz Ste 310
Lake Saint Louis,MO
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss Management
5.Ssm St Charles Clinic Medical Group
801 Medical Dr Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Fantastic doctor! I was thoroughly impressed and taken back by the kindness and true genuine desire to not only listen but ask questions. I brought my 2 year old son and Dr. Philbrick was so patient a
6.SSM Imaging at St. Joseph Health Center
300 1st Capitol Dr
Medical ClinicsHospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
7.Ssm St Charles Clinic
7421 S Outer 364
Medical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsClinicsRehabilitation Services
Podiatry Associates Inc
4201 S Cloverleaf Dr, Saint Peters, MO, 63376
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.