1.Medical Certification Institute
2536 S Old Highway 94 Ste 224
Colleges & UniversitiesSchools
4260 Shoreline Dr
Colleges & UniversitiesBusiness & Vocational SchoolsMedical & Dental Assistants & Technicians SchoolsTraining Consultants
We offer a variety of certification programs such as: veterinary, medical, and dental assistants, massage therapy, pharmacy technician and HVAC.
3.Laurel Institute for Dental Assistants
1254 Jungermann Rd
Medical & Dental Assistants & Technicians SchoolsSchoolsDental SchoolsColleges & Universities
IN JUST 10 WEEKS YOU COULD BE ON YOUR WAY TO A NEW CAREER AS A DENTAL ASSISTANT. OUR COURSE OUTLINE AND CURRICULUM ARE DESIGNED TO GIVE THE STUDENT AN IN DEPTH, HANDS ON TRAINING THAT IS STUDENT CENTE
4.Bell-Brown Medical Institute
470 Howdershell Rd
Colleges & UniversitiesBusiness & Vocational Schools
We specialize in medical skills training and education. Our purpose is to provide high quality yet affordable career training to students to gain valuable skills in patient care, electrocardiography,
100 Richmond Center Blvd
Colleges & UniversitiesMedical & Dental Assistants & Technicians SchoolsIndustrial, Technical & Trade SchoolsSchools
Sanford-Brown College in St. Peters - Medical Billing, Massage Therapy & Medical Assistant Sanford-Brown College opened in 1933 and is a private, career-oriented post-secondary learning institution of
6.Parents Count--St. Louis Doula
1102 Wolfrum Rd
Medical & Dental Assistants & Technicians SchoolsColleges & UniversitiesEducational Services
Parents Count serves St. Louis families with premium doula and childbirth education services! Our goal is to provide services and products that reinforce the important and irreplacable role parents oc
7.Little Medical School
707 N New Ballas Rd
Colleges & Universities
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.