Laser Comfort Dentistry
507 N State Highway 47, Warrenton, MO, 63383
1.Elm Dental Care
3820 Elm St
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
If you are looking for cosmetic dentistry in St. Charles, you can rely on Dr. Michael Leuchtmann. He will explain all of the cutting edge dentistry options available to you. Ask us about veneers and t
2.Stansbrough, Elizabeth M DDS
1360 S 5th St
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I was in the office less than 3 minutes waiting. Dr. Stansbrough was kind and explained all of my questions. The service was also very good. Am pleased with my visit and work preformed by her.
3.Key West Dental
2071 Zumbehl Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Parrott's dad was my dentist when I was a kid, so when I had my own children it made sense to go to his son who is also children's dentist! They are so nice there and their location is convenien
4.Khan Feroz A DDS
2000 Bluestone Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Very friendly! He is awesome at fillings. I can barely feel it when he numbs my mouth with the shot.
5.Grosch Dental LLC
2408 Highway 94 South Outer Rd
Grosch Dental is a general dental practice located in St. Charles, MO. We are committed to serving your family by providing the best quality dental care in a relaxing and comfortable setting. We want
6.Garvey Team Orthodontics
Suite 200 1 Garvey Pkwy
Dr. Garvey has been doing teeth for many years and he knows his stuff! He has corrected my teeth as well as my three kids. We all get compliments on our smiles all the time. I can't imagine not hav
7.Scanlon Family Dental
3004 South Saint Peters Pkwy Ste I
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
Serving the Saint Charles area. Find Dentists You Can Smile About.Fast, Easy & Free. Call Us Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future