York Towne Dental
320 E Veterans Pkwy, Yorkville, IL, 60560 Complete Dentistry For The Family.
1.Timothy W. Sheehan, DDS & Associates
525 Tyler Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Timothy W. Sheehan, DDS & Associates is a family owned and operated dentist's office in Saint Charles, IL. Dr. Sheehan has been serving residents of St. Charles and Geneva for over 30 years. During th
2.St Charles Family Dentistry
516 E Main St
Excellent dental health is a foundation for well-being. At St. Charles Family Dentistry, Edmund A. Lipskis DDS, MS Lynn O. Lipskis DDS, and Krysta L. Lilland DDS understand this, which is why we focus
3.St Charles Family Dentistry
516 E Main St
DentistsMedical Service Organizations
I've always received what I expected. Very friendly staff. I have always been afraid of the dentist in the past, but the procedure here has always painless and has changed my perspective.
4.Riverview Dental Care LTD
451 Dunham Rd Ste 800
Our dentist can give your smile a second chance with dental implant restorations. With these permanent replacements for missing teeth, you could smile with confidence again and improve your quality of
5.Richard J. Baginski, DDS
804 S 3rd St
When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team provides you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes pro
6.Horton & Vranas
2210 Dean St Ste H
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
Dr. Michele Shely Horton and Dr. Ellena Kontos Vranas and their team are dedicated to providing you and your family with state-of-the-art, restorative and esthetic dentistry. Our modern high technolog
Serving the Saint Charles area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future