Duval County Landscaping
Serving the Saint Augustine area. Commercial-ResidentialFor All Your Plant Needs
1.Two Guys & A Mower
4609 Avenue B
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsGardeners
467 Gentian Rd
Tree ServiceLandscape ContractorsStump Removal & GrindingLandscape Designers & Consultants
3.Newman's Ground Care Inc
11637 Columbia Park Dr E
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
4.Newmans Ground Care Inc
6956 Philips Parkway Dr S
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
5.Grasshopper Grounds Of Florida
12435 White Feather Dr
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Jason is extremely hard-working and conscientous. He does a greatjob for a great price. If you ever want to get a hold of him, he usuallyanswers his phone or calls back right away. Check out AngiesLis
6.Two Guys & A Mower
7 Russell Blvd
7.2 Guys & A Mower
30 Dottie Ln
Serving the Saint Augustine area. Top-Rated Landscaper & GardenerReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.