Dermatology & Laser Center
2055 Professional Center Dr, Orange Park, FL, 32073
1.G. I. Associates Of St Augustine
216 Southpark Cir E
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)
300 Health Park Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
3.Healing Arts Urgent Care
120 Health Park Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
Since 1992, we have been providing high quality outpatient healthcare for residents and visitors at 120 Health Park Blvd, on the campus of Flagler Hospital. chronic illnesses, laceration repair (stitc
4.St Augustine Ear, Nose, & Throat
1301 Plantation Island Dr S
Medical ClinicsHealth ResortsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesClinics
I saw the PA Amy Dugan and she was wonderful! Very thorough.
5.Physicians Pain Center
105 Southpark Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, AnesthesiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPain Management
The Physicians Pain Center was formed in July 2002, by Drs. Elena Stanescu and Jyoti Patel, who had worked together in Flagler Hospital's Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Management as well as wi
6.Oktavec, William J.
100 Whetstone Pl
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Equipment & SuppliesPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Aerospace Medicine
Visit our website
Dr. Oktavec is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist providing comprehensive eye treatment for patients of all ages. Dr. Oktavec has been practicing in Saint Augustine since 1985 and is highly experience
7.Moore Gloria Z
101 Whitehall Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMassage TherapistsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
Dr. Gloria Moore provides quality chiropractic care to patients in St Augustine, FL. If you suffer from back pain, neck pain, headache, sciatica or have been in an auto collision, she can get you back
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.