1 University Blvd
2.Gardner Painting Services Inc
3.Christopher Gardner, LMT
115a Flagler Blvd
Massage TherapistsMassage Services
4.Gardner Of Florida Limited, Inc.
12740 Kenan Dr Ste 104
Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
12443 San Jose Blvd
Commercial Real Estate
6.Coplan-Gardner & Gardner PA
320 1st St N Ste 710
AttorneysCriminal Law AttorneysFamily Law AttorneysDivorce Attorneys
At the Law Firm of Coplan-Gardner & Gardner PA, we are experienced to handle any family law or criminal matter. We approach our cases with meticulous detail to understanding the issues to be resolved.
7.Dr. Faithlore F Gardner, MD
4500 San Pablo Rd S
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hematology (Blood)Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.