Campbell Jack P DMD PA
1700 Wells Rd, Orange Park, FL, 32073
1.Dental Health Group
159 Palencia Village Dr Ste 109
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
2.Dental Health Group
9 Saint Johns Medical Park Dr Ste B
3.Comfortable Care Dental Health P
1980 US Highway 1 S
4.Comfortable Care Dental Health
149 Tuscan Way
5.Dental Health Group
238 Solana Rd
Ponte Vedra Beach,FL
6.Dental Health Group
4765 Hodges Blvd
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
7.Dental Health Group
9109 Baymeadows Rd Ste 1
Search.AllAroundyou.com Top 5 found: HealthTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future