Drug Rehab & Alcohol Medical Detox
Serving the Saint Augustine area. Medical Detox CenterDrug Rehab Center
1.be whole counseling
721 A1a Beach Blvd
Counseling ServicesHuman Relations CounselorsHuman Resource ConsultantsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Jontie Hays, LCSW and Be Whole Counseling offer a range of therapeutic & professional services including the following: Individual Psychotherapy, Marital & Couples Counseling, Family Counseling, Child
2.Epic Behavioral Healthcare
1400 Old Dixie Hwy
Counseling ServicesMental Health Clinics & InformationDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersAlcoholism Information & Treatment Centers
Founded in 1973, EPIC Community Services is a community-based, nonprofit organization that offers professional and confidential counseling, mentoring programs and community education. The organization
3.Lifesource Group The
248 Southpark Cir E
Counseling ServicesMental Health Clinics & InformationEmployment OpportunitiesBusiness Management
4.Psychological Services Of St Augustine
1100 S Ponce De Leon Blvd
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling ServicesMental Health Clinics & InformationWeight Control Services
call us today
5.Safe Harbor Counseling, Inc.
2692 Us Highway 1 S Ste 205
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalHypnotherapyPsychologists
6.Donna Maso LCSW Counseling St Augustine
2180 A1a S
Counseling ServicesSenior Citizen CounselingMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Services
EXPERIENCED I am a dedicated and experienced social worker, with over 20 years of professional counseling experience and educational training (PA and FL). I have worked with many different age groups,
7.Psychotherapy Bilingual Solutions
150 Kent Rd Suite A
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Dr. Betty Carvajal provides a private safe setting to take care of anxiety, depression, relationship issues, LGBT, health and problems that affect our daily lives. I would like to earn your trust and
Local Anger Management
Yp.ShowMeLocal.com We are standing by. Call usLive person to talk to.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.