1.Justice Brothers Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
My name is Cody Justice and I am the sole owner of Justice Brothers Lawn Care. I currently live in Hurricane, WV with my lovely wife, Hannah. I enjoy attending church and studying God's word. I also l
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Vandall Lawn and Tree Service
108 Graceland Cir
Tree ServiceBuilding ContractorsLandscape ContractorsArborists
Visit our website
4.Four Seasons Outdoor Services
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesHome Repair & MaintenanceLandscape Contractors
Called for an estimate. He was courteous and helpful. Arrived on time. Estimate was very reasonable and he started work immediately. Yard looks great and I'm looking forward to working with him
5.G D Lawncare
2034 Mckinley Ave
Lawn MaintenanceHandyman ServicesLandscaping & Lawn Services
6.Tony's Market & Landscape
2678 Winfield Rd
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLawn Maintenance
We purchased mulch from Tony's Market and they are wonderful to work with, resonable prices and great customer service. They are great in alot of way. Highly recommend them.Vicki Budget Lawn Care
7.Quality Lawn Care
954 Baier St
GardenersLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
the best price and the best service i ever had. You need quality lawn care for your home. They are depedable and affordable.
Home Improvement Pros!
www.services-connect.com All Renovations & Repairs!Local Licensed Experts. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.