PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Saginaw area.
1.Dallas Regional Facilities Manager
300 Ridgecrest Dr
1301 N Saginaw Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Saginaw, located inside CVS/pharmacy #7603 at 1301 North Saginaw Boulevard, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury tMore Nearby Locations »
3.Jps School-Based Health Ctr
1029 N Saginaw Blvd Ste E3
4.Sebastian S Wong, RPH
1201 N Saginaw Blvd
5.Walmart - Pharmacy
1401 N Saginaw Blvd
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.More Nearby Locations »
6.M CNT Saginwaw
833 Towne Ct
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
833 Towne Ct
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Urology
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Saginaw area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.