1.Howard's Tire Center
308 N Range Line Rd
2.Howard's Tire Ctr
310 N Main St
3.Howards Auto & Tire Service
15850 S Highway 10
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
4.Howard's Brake & Front End Svc
68 Pleasant Lane Dr
Auto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveWheelsTire Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.