1.National Semi Truck & Trailer Repair Towing & Commercial TiresServing the Saginaw, MI area
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTowingDiesel Engines
National Truck & Trailer Repair, Truck Breakdown Roadside Assistance, Heavy Duty Towing, Commercial Truck Tires Nationwide U.S. and Canada 24 Hour Any Where Any Time! Semi Truck Repair, Semi Trailer R
Please try reloading the page.
This place is very unprofessional it smells of weed and the mechanics are under paid crackheads BE CAREFUL NO HONOR AMONG THIEVES
nice service, good deals on tires and rims too.
Being a single women who knows little about automobiles, I find them very honest and professional. My whole family takes their cars there and find them reasonably priced and pleasant to deal with.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.