1.Tri-City Lock Service
2221 Stark St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Contact us for More Information
2.The Lock Shop
4703 Dixie Hwy
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Wonderful family owned business with very reasonable prices!
3.WALTON LOCK SERVICE
2231 Hosmer St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsAutomotive Roadside Service
I do unlocks auto home businesses 24hrs 7 days a week
4.Tri-City Lock Service
4216 Louise St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Po Box 975
Automotive Roadside ServiceLocks & LocksmithsTowing
Is a good company to call and he will be the first number to call if I need service again.I didn't have all the money and he still came and help me.
48603 Saginaw St
Locks & Locksmiths
We work on Residential, Commercial, and Auto. All lockouts Re-keys or if you lost or broke your car key we can replace them.
7.Adt Security Svc Inc
309 S Washington Ave
Locks & Locksmiths
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.