Pain Consultants of Michigan PLC
1119 S Washington Ave, Saginaw, MI, 48601
1.Russell Deborah L MD
4177 Fashion Square Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsHolistic PractitionersPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
2.Thill Robert MD
3875 Bay Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
*Dr. Jeffrey T. VanGelderen MD F.A.A.P. *Dr. Robert D. Thill MD F.A.A.P. *Donna Hammond, PPCNP-BC *Jamie Simon, PA-C *Jacquelyn Thering, PA-C *Prenatal Visits Welcome *Accepting New Patients *2 Locati
3.Sound Asleep Labs
4701 Towne Centre Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentMedical Clinics
4.Atri, Manohar L
4855 Berl Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Dr Atri is very attentive to my physical and mental well being. His staff is extremely courteous and very helpful getting the things I need. I have been a patient in this office for over 12 years an
5.Bartnik John K MD
5400 Mackinaw Rd Ste 4200
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Hematology (Blood)Physicians & Surgeons
The mission of Oncology/Hematology Associates of Saginaw Valley, P.C., its physicians and staff is to provide expert, quality and compassionate care to all patients in a safe and compliant environment
5453 Hampton Pl
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain Management
BOARD CERTIFIED - RHEUMATOLOGY - 2 locations - 5453 Hampton Place - Saginaw & 4497 Sheffield Place - Bay City - GREAT LAKES RHEUMATOLOGY & OSTEOPOROSIS CENTER
7.Advanced Diagnostics Imaging PC
3400 N Center Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryDigital Printing & ImagingDocument Imaging
*Macksood Aftab, DO; Jamal Akbar, MD, George F. Ascherl, Jr., MD, FACR; Sultan Bhimani, MD; Chirdeep Bhutani, MD; Scott Cheney, MD; Ramakrishnayya Gadam, MD; Richard Hueschele, MD; Sambasiva Kottamasu
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.