Freeland Family Dentistry
180 E Washington, Freeland, MI, 48623 More Info
2685 Tittabawassee Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
I have to say , going to aspen dental has been a great experience for me. All the staff are friendly and fun. I would recommend you try this place out before you go any where else. I now have a greatMore Nearby Locations »
2.Allen Paul W
6300 State St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
3.Liza E Dominguez DMD, MS
4291 State St
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
I have been a patient of Dr Dominguez for over a year now. I am very happy with their service. The staff are easy to talk to and very helpful. They genuinely care. Dr Dominguez is very good at what sh
4.Jack W Nash DDS PC
1320 S Washington Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
826 N Michigan Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
6.Bone Kevin S
4170 State St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
The care a person receives at Dr. Bone's office is exceptional from the time you are greeted at the front desk all the way until you leave his office. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. When y
7.Schau, Jennifer M DDS
5545 Colony Dr N
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
very clean, friendly, wonderful office! This is the kind of dental office everyone should enjoy.
West Bay Dental
401 S Euclid Ave, Bay City, MI, 48706
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future