Kohn Pamela LMSW ACSW
2621 W Wackerly St, Midland, MI, 48640
1.List Psychological Srvc
5024 N Center Rd
Counseling ServicesEating Disorders Information & TreatmentMental Health ServicesMental Health Clinics & Information
*Licensed Substance Abuse & Mental Health Service*Evening Appointments Available*Approved BC & BS & GM-VBH Center
2.Saginaw Psychological Services Inc
2100 Hemmeter Rd
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsAlcoholism Information & Treatment Centers
Behavioral Healthcare for You and Your Family!
3.Michigan Comprehensive Professional Counseling Services, P.C.
1300 N Michigan Ave
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Clinics & InformationSocial Workers
4.Academy of Counseling Services
3521 State St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling Services
40+ years of experience,we specialize in marital therapy and pre-marital services.Contact Jerry Willing or our staff of licensed counselors @ 989-791-4066 for an appointment.We also specialize in psyc
5.Saginaw County Community Mental Health Authority
500 Hancock St
Suicide Prevention ServicePhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPsychiatric ClinicsClinics
6.GEC Psychological Consultants
100 S Jefferson Ave
Marriage & Family TherapistsMental Health ServicesCounseling ServicesEducational Services
7.Personal Recovery Counseling
120 N Michigan Ave Ste 316
Local Counseling Services
HelloBusiness.com Counseling Services - 30% offFast business lookup Saginaw
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.