West Bay Dental
401 S Euclid Ave, Bay City, MI, 48706 More Info
2685 Tittabawassee Rd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDental HygienistsDentists
I have to say , going to aspen dental has been a great experience for me. All the staff are friendly and fun. I would recommend you try this place out before you go any where else. I now have a great
2.Aspen DentalServing the Saginaw, MI area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
3505 Wilder Rd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDentistsDental Hygienists
Waited about an hour before I was shown a chair, they charged me 200$ to hold a spot to get a tooth pulled. Their free exams and X-rays is just a sales gimmick, they put their walk ins before me. And
1520 Joe Mann Blvd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
The best dental experience of my 75 years, In at 9:30 and out by 1:30 with two teeth pulled, and new upper dentures that fit. WOW!!!!
G3538 Miller Rd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
I have to let people know how WONDERFULL the staff is at the Aspen Dental on Miller Rd, in Flint MI. I have always been scared to death of the dentist, when I was a child I had a dentist fill alot of
Mertz, James M DDS MS
826 N Michigan Ave, Saginaw, MI, 48602
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.