Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
1807 W Thatcher Blvd Ste 2
Central Dentistry is a full service dental office located in Safford, Arizona. We cater to cowards, so you can relax and be confident that your comfort will be our top priority. We are always acceptin
2.Joseph M. Bull, DDS and Associates
1517 S 20th Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOrthodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Bull Family Dentistry, located in Safford, AZ, specializes in general and cosmetic family dentistry services. Serving the nearby metro and Thatcher areas, Joseph M. Bull, DDS and Associates offer the
3.Bushman Dental Care
400 E Us Highway 70
Do you want to have a perfect smile? At Bushman Dental Care of Safford, AZ, we provide preventive care for your teeth. We look forward to providing you with a brighter and whiter smile! Let Bruce Bush
4.Mt. Graham Dental Associates
1530 S 20th Ave
5.M Patel Meeta DDS
114 E Us Highway 70
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Be ready to wait at least 30 to 45 min. from the time you get there till you see the doctor. My appomint was at 11:00, I was there at 10:55, and did not get to see the doctor until 11:45. There was a
6.Williams, Stacy, DDS
1517 S 20th Ave
7.Robert Kirk Lundell, DDS
810 W 8th St
Find Safford Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future