Serving the Safety Harbor area.
1.ABOVE ELECTRIC LLC
1727 Coachman Plaza Dr
Home Theater SystemsElectric CompaniesHome Automation SystemsElectricians
We were having problems with our interior lights and some receptacles. We called above electric to troubleshoot it. They replied inmediately and came within the hour. They fixed everything and checked
2.Graphic Electric, Inc.
Address On File With BBB
The best in the town . Tks guys for u job . You make nice and clean work . The problems in my house w the power stop after your job .
ElectriciansSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersSurge Protection DevicesElectric Companies
4.Kopper Electric Inc
ElectriciansSwimming Pool Equipment & SuppliesHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
10% off for mentioning this coupon: Affordable rates, call today!+1more
Serving all of Pinellas county - Residential & Commercial Ask about our senior discount & free estimates ***Winner of the Angie's List 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011 Super Service Award!
5.24/7 Electric LLC
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Fantastic customer service. They answered my call when I called. She was very detailed and thorough with what they were going to do what time they would be there. She had to check her electricians sch
6.A Beacon Electrical Serivces Inc
I had them install 3 ceiling fans for me in April 2013. The electrician seemed very professional. He worked very hard the whole time he was installing them. I was very happy with their work Until June
7.Action Plus Electric, Inc
Land O Lakes, FL, 34639
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.