1.Transportation Workers Identification Credentials - TWICServing the Sacramento, CA area
Excellent I very happy with what I seen here today it was very helpful and has all the info I was looking for
Please try reloading the page.
I work for this company (current) and I must say some of these reviews are halarious. I have never in all my career experience worked for a more profesional company. They treat there customers and employees just like family. Service calls for ours systems are few and far between, but they do happen once in a blue moon (the systems are electronic lol) and any time we get one the company has me respond with in 2 days (in my experience). Not sure who ALOT of these people communicated with, but I personaly know multipule technicians and sales reps from maximum and they ALL put the customers needs and wants 1st and assume integrity through out all costumer incounters. I gaurentee you, if you had a awful scam experience with a supposed "Maximum Security" they were fraudulant posers, not the real deal Maximum Security that has been in business for many years. Ask yourself, if they are so awful, why are they a top leading compeditor in the Nation against companies such as ADT and CPI? I recommend this company to anyone who wants top quality security systems and top quality installtions!
Awesome company, and very proud to work with and for these guys at maximum security. And might I add that the previous posting (Mad guy that got fired and is mad, because he probly doesnt know anything about integrity) is a load of garbage. Im a feild service tech. for the company (current) and have never worked with a better group of proffesionals in my life. They take care of there customers and there employees! Maximum Security is no doubt leading the race in home and business security systems nation wide!
This place was great. My instructor was Ken. Yes he had very corny jokes some times and usually only he thought it was funny but overall it was a great course. I learned a lot of safety techniques as well as safe gun handling. I will be going back for my renewal in 2 years!!
Very happy with Dubois Property Services - friendly workers, great job - made sure we were very happy with the completed job.. would recommend to anyone and have
Knowledgeable people with experience in this industry! They are willing to go out of their way to help with any questions and concerns you may have.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.