Please try reloading the page.
An employee by the name of Tommy was very rude when I came in the store he sent me home for id to purchase non alcohol cough syrup I didn't argue I went and got it when I returned he yelled maaam very loud and disturbing through out bother store his eyes were dilated I spoke with supervisor and was told manager sherry was on vacation. Got to hire more professional people it's a shame.
I really question Dr Risleys ability to hire a competent receptionist. The receptionists condescending behavior is most annoying. Unfortunately, there is poor communication between Dr Risley and the receptionist. So, if an issue arises with your care, such as medication refill requests, it becomes complicated and the patient is caught in a 3 way pissing match. My advice to someone seeking medical care at Sac Med Oasis... SEEK YOUR MEDICAL CARE ELSEWHERE!!
This pharmacy is amazing. My grandmother recently moved to Sacramento from out of state and we were driving all over to pick up her medications. It got to be such a hassle keeping track of everything. I reached to Natomas Pharmacy to find out how their delivery worked. They offer Free Delivery all over Sacramento and even contacted our pharmacy and took care of getting all the prescriptions transferred over, it was so simple and is saving us a ton of time and headache.
This facility has friendly knowledgeable staff. The doctors have great bedside manners. They take all of your concerms serious and do their best to help you through the process. They also take heart health very serious. And Doctors always follow up
Terrible and unprofessional staff! Nurses on the 4th floor do not relay messages appropriately, the cardiologist never consulted with my family before my father's surgery, not a comfortable environment! Do your research on Yelp and Google before coming to this hospital. There are other Kaisers in the area with a better reputation.
Amazing hospital! Deeply cares about the children they support and care for! My husband got surgery here years ago that saved his life! They continue to succeed in saving children's lives
Large store, great selection and lots of great customer service! Facilities always clean and taken care of!
I like to go in here on my way to work, to pick up stuff, not busy in the morning! Get what I need and head out
Gets me in and out in a timely manner. They always greet me with a smile and have my health concerns at the forefront of their minds and actions.
This place is huge, new and very well kept! It has lots to offer and the pharmacy is very good! They were able to point me in the right direction and answer all my questions!
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.