1.Saint Francis Electric
4545 Harlin Dr
Electrical EngineersProfessional Engineers
Please try reloading the page.
I was pleased to find Brian Boykin. He gave me a reasonable rate and we scheduled an appointment. He called the evening before to confirm, which I appreciated. He seemed very knowledgable and did all the work I asked for, and even a little more. I was happy with the placement of the new lighting in my garage. He also added an electrical outlet and two cable outlets inside the house. All required that he access my attic. He did a clean job and everything works perfectly. Brian also was happy to answer questions about other electrical concerns we had with wiring and our electrical panel and lines coming to the house. I would highly recommend his work.
The office staff is very pleasant and quick on the call backs when you leave a message. The Techs are amazingly knowledgeable and will explain things so us normal people can understand. Quality of work is exceptional never have we had an issue again after Griffin's has been out to the property. Always will to beat a competitors price which which I love cause it make my job that much easier.
The staff at Griffin Electric are wonderful!! I have had the opportunity to use their services on several properties over the last 6 years and they have always done an outstanding job. They are professional and dependable at all times. All of their electricians are very skilled and know how to get the job done. I would highly recommend their services to anyone who has electrical needs.
I recently moved into a new house and had Jeff Shields take out the ugly fluorescent light in my kitchen. The new recessed lights he installed provide me with a well lit kitchen. I would recommend Shields Electric to anyone who wants friendly, prompt service.
I have used this company for years I manage 3 apartment comunities and single family homes any time I have any kind of problems I get nothing but fast friendly service I recomend them for any type of electrical problems you have
I have been using these guys for years for both troubleshooting and electrical installations at my home. They always send out an excellent electrician, I'm happy to report. I usually don't do reviews but they are exceptional.
Griffin Electric, Inc was very professional and handled all of our needs. The tech diagnosed and repaired the problem very quickly. I would deffinately recommend them to my family, friends, and business associates.
Our company used Griffin Electric to replace an outlet. They came in for a free estimate and gave a fair price. They were finished very quickly, within 15-20 mins, and did a fantastic job! Thanks Griffin!
Very impressed! I had a kitchen light fixture repaired and I got same day service done at the exact quoted price. Jeremy and Josh were prompt, courteous and friendly. I would definitely recommend them!
I'm very appreciative of this company. The electrician went above and beyond to make sure all my electrical issues were fixed and explained everything to me. Very professional, clean-cut electrician.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.