Serving the Sacramento area.
1.Cal-Service Electric Repairs-4-Less
5831 Rosebud Ln Ste A
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsLighting Maintenance ServiceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
Very impressed! I had a kitchen light fixture repaired and I got same day service done at the exact quoted price. Jeremy and Josh were prompt, courteous and friendly. I would definitely recommend t
5740 Roseville Rd
We provide professional and extremely reliable Plumbing in Sacramento, California. There is not a plumbing job we will not accomplish for our clients. We are a full service residential and commercial
3.Elite Power Inc.
6530 Asher Ln
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
we have been using Elite Power for as long as I can remeber. Quality of work is second to none. Everyone at Elite Power is great to work.
4.Priority 1 Electric, LP
1309 Silica Ave
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesUtility Companies
Your technician was GREAT! Everything works well and is up to our satisfaction and we will recommend you to everyone!
5.D 4 Electric
3502 Turnbridge Dr
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
6.Priority 1 Electric, LP
1309 Silica Ave
We at Priority 1 Electric, LP, are so committed to our work, that if you are not satisfied with it for any reason, we will make it right or give you your money back, every penny. We will personally de
7.Main Stream Electric
915 L St Ste C215
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsHome Improvements
Main Stream Electric is your trusted electrician in the Greater Sacramento Area! We bring a trusted reputation and up-front pricing. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. All our electrical contra
Main Stream Electric
915 L St Ste C215, Sacramento, CA, 95814
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.