Serving the Sacramento area.
1.Greenberg, Eric N, MD
4860 Y St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Greenberg Traurig LLP
1201 K St Ste 1100
AttorneysCriminal Law AttorneysEstate Planning, Probate, & Living TrustsImmigration Law Attorneys
3.Greenberg Clark, Inc.
4.Clark Greenberg Inc
6201 Elvas Ave
5.Greenberg Martin R Phd
10 Fullerton Ct Ste 202
PsychologistsPsychotherapistsMental Health Services
6.J & D Greenberg Ent Inc
3011 Academy Way
No Internet Heading Assigned
7.Arnold Greenberg Md inc
5810 Jameson Ct
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
I have worked in the health field for many years. I assure you upon my first visit to Dr. Greeburg's office was not only professional but, the staff was very aware of what their job discriptions entai
UC Davis Health-Pediatrics
2521 Stockton Blvd Suite 2200, Sacramento, CA, 95817
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.