Serving the Sacramento area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Family Dental Group
6966 65th St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental ClinicsClinics
Visit our website
Free Whitening With Exam, X-Ray, Cleaning $400 Value
don't go there after you spend thousand for your teeth .They don't tell you .its a game to get you in every three months for cleaning.and they don't take your insurance.dont go there they don't care a
2.Douglass Gordon L DDS Inc.
3960 El Camino Ave
The best and koolest place with respect and talk with a very nice tone manner.
3.Whitney Jill D DDS
5665 Freeport Blvd
Dr. Whitney is one of the best dentists in California. She takes her time with each process and explains what she's going to do before each action. I would highly recommend her to anyone that wants
4.Boyko Torgerson Judith DDS
2 Scripps Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Speaking as a dental professional (I am a hygienist) I am all too aware of visiting dental offices who try to sell you services that you don't need. And unless you have some dental expierence and kno
5.Lott Douglas A DDS
1315 Alhambra Blvd
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Douglas A. Lott, DDS - Family Dentistry New Emergency Patients Welcome Most Insurance Accepted Flexible Payment Plans No Charge First Consult
6.Koch, Rob A DDS
103 Scripps Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
A company 103 Scripps Dr, Sacramento, CA, that specializes in Dentists, Teeth Whitening Products Service
7.Sutter Terrace Dental Group
3001 P St
DentistsImplant DentistryOrthodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Welcome to Sutter Terrace Dental Group. We are a privately owned dental group comprised of partners Christopher J. Cantrell, DMD, Rae Ann Whitten, DDS, Sahil Sethi, DMD and Elisabeth deGaust, DDS, Inc
General Dental Clinic
www.drpeliks.net 1160 Suncast Lane, Suite 5, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 Nobody Wants To Think About Decay.You Only Have One Smile! Call Today
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future