1.A-1 Cab Services, LLC
Transportation ProvidersTaxisTransportation Services
Waited over a half hour, when I called the dispatcher said they had forgotten about me and I should get a cab in a half hour or so and very rudely told me to make sure I call if I cancel so they don't
2.A-1 Quality Construction
17 Clark St
Real Estate Developers
3.A-1 Cab Service
33 Cherryfield Ave
4.A 1 Advice
647 US Route 1
Social Security & Disability Law AttorneysAttorneysGeneral Practice AttorneysCriminal Law Attorneys
5.A 1 Crane Service
3 Industrial Park
Crane ServiceCranes-Renting & LeasingRiggers
6.A-1 Complete Chimney Service
252 Pool St
FireplacesChimney ContractorsChimney CleaningMasonry Contractors
7.A-1 Pos Distributors
243 Black Point Rd
Restaurant Equipment & Supply-Wholesale & ManufacturersRestaurant Equipment & Supplies
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.