Barnstable Dental Associates
15 Cedar St, Hyannis, MA, 02601 We Emphasize Education & The Understanding Of Your Oral Health Needs.
1.Harris Glenn DDS
15 Cedar St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
2.Harris, Glenn R, DDS
11 Bay State Ct
3.Harris, Glenn, DDS
91A Water St
4.Scott M. Harris, MD
26 Edgerton Dr Ste C
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Scott Harris MD
1 Trowbridge Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsSkin Care
6.Harris-Warren Commercial Ktchn
171 Weir Rd
Restaurant Equipment-Repair & ServiceRefrigeration Equipment-Commercial & IndustrialRefrigerating Equipment-Commercial & Industrial-ServicingRestaurant Equipment & Supplies
7.Glenn R Harris, DMD
310 Barnstable Rd Ste 302
S Yarmouth Doctors
Search.Yellowee.com We can help now. Call Us.Free advice - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.