1.S & W Tire Service
14400 Grand Island Rd
2.Radial Tire Of Elk Grove
9810 Waterman Rd
Shocks Struts Brakes Road Service
3.T P Tire ServiceServing the Ryde, CA area
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeWheels-Frame & Axle Servicing-EquipmentAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Visit our website
4.America's Tire Company
9696 Bruceville Rd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels
We needed new tires. We did our research and chose America's Tire in Elk Grove, CA based purely on price. While the price is the lowest around the staff was sloppy. The mileage on our vehicle was i
2468 Florin Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Oil & LubeWheels-Aligning & Balancing
6.Florin Auto Centre Inc.
2770 Florin Rd
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersAuto Repair & Service
Great Coupons from Florin Auto Centre
I love this guy. He doesn't take advantage of his customers. He won't fix it if it isn't broken. I trust him completely.
7.Les Schwab Tires
8410 Elk Grove Blvd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
I just bought a full set of tires. I thought they were very professional and gave me a fair price. The only drawback was the smell so I couldn't wait in the store, but how the heck can you stop thatMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.