A Place For Mom
Serving the Rutherfordton area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Medical Arts Pharmacy
108 E Grover St
Pharmaceutical ProductsHealth & Wellness ProductsOxygen Therapy EquipmentOxygen
2.InogenServing the Rutherfordton, NC area
Home Health Care Equipment & Supplies
We don't offer tanks! The new Inogen At Home™ is one of the lightest, quietest, and most energy-efficient 5 liter per minute continuous flow oxygen concentrators on the market today. At approximately
3.Medi-Fare Drug & Home Health Center
300 Pine St
Medical ClinicsHospital Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & SuppliesPharmacies
4.Cleveland Home Health Agency
105 T R Harris Dr
Home Health ServicesMedical Equipment & SuppliesOxygenNurses-Home Services
Founded in 1966 and located in Shelby, N.C., the Cleveland Home Health Agency is a nonprofit organization that offers a variety of medical care services for children, adults and senior citizens. It se
5.Carepartners Home Health Svc
95 Francis Rd, Hendersonville NC, 28792
Home Health ServicesNursesNurses RegistriesNurses-Home Services
6.Smith's Drug Store
139 E Main St
RestaurantsHome Health ServicesPharmaceutical Products-Wholesale & ManufacturersOxygen Therapy Equipment
Classic looking drug store with something for everyone. I enjoy going here. Recommend to all in Forest City.
7.Quality Home Medical Inc
247 Oak Street Ext
Medical Equipment & SuppliesHome Health ServicesOxygen
Serving the Rutherfordton area. Buy Inogen One G4. Only 2.8 pounds.Starting at $2495. Call Inogen.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.