1.Chironetwork Chiropractic Clinic
103 W Georgia Ave
ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical Clinics
"No Pills, No Shots, No Surgery....Just Relief!!"
2.Green Clinic L.L.C.
1200 S Farmerville St
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)ClinicsHospitals
All the staff are very helpful and nice.I really like my doctor. I was very impressed with the care I have received. They really are there for their patients! It is also very nice to have all the doct
3.St. Francis Primary Care Clinic-Ruston
1200 Celebrity Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
St. Francis Medical Group is an organization of physicians, mid-level providers, and team members who provide primary and specialty care in Northeast Louisiana. Inspired by the vision of St. Francis o
116 Killgore Rd
Optometric ClinicsOptical GoodsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & Supplies
The care my family and I receive at Northside Eye Care is Exceptional. Dr. Pierce and his staff are professional and will go out of their way to care for your needs. I highly recommend!
5.Stuckey, Patrick DDS
303 W Alabama Ave
Cosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsDentists
765 S Bonner St
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I recently visited Amazing Care and the service was amazing. i think it is great that this clinic gives you a discount for having no insurance. i was in and out within an hour. The staff was very frie
7.Quick Care Of Ruston
1809 Northpointe Ln Ste 102
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.